Explore a Path to Reduce AID Symptoms & Promote Recovery
Living with an autoimmune disease can be overwhelming, and trying to manage ruthless symptoms can be daunting. From joint pain and fatigue to nausea and skin ailments, any number of symptoms can flare up any time, derailing our day without warning.
Our initial reaction is to ignore symptoms and push through. But Invigorate was founded because “pushing through” was no longer an option.
By taking small steps to recover, you can reduce the duration and intensity of flare symptoms and promote healing.
Steps, Tools, & Resources to Heal & Recover
The key to managing flares is to address symptoms as quickly as possible to minimize disease activity.
Our community has curated a collection of medical equipment, medical trackers, tools, and other resources to aid your recovery. Our resources are intended for short-term relief until other steps can be taken with your care team to manage symptoms and discuss potential disease triggers.
Plan Out Your Meds
Between prescriptions and supplements, the number of pills can get chaotic quickly.
Make it easier by creating a list of your medications, dosage instructions, and other useful notes.Medication List Template
It’s hard to focus on anything else when autoimmune diseases go haywire.
Minimize pain with:
- Reusable Ice Packs to help relieve myofascial pain and localized soft tissue soreness
- Heating Pad for muscle and joint pain
- At-Home Massage Therapy for arthritis and other pain relief
Put your support system in motion
Give InKind is an easy way to organize support.
- Care Calendar to schedule care
- Wishlistto share items needed
- Personalized page to keep your family & friends up-to-date
- Fundraising features to ease financial burdens
Prioritize Selfless Care
Instead of pushing yourself too hard and risking prolonged recovery periods, it’s crucial to slow down and prioritize self-care.
- Shower Steamers are a great way to incorporate selfless care
- Relieve anxiety and tension with a Weighted Blanket
- Promote healing with Fabulous Frannie essential oils and lotions
Browse Patient Resources
- Medicine Assistance Tool, MAT, is a search engine for many patient assistance resources the biopharmaceutical industry offers
- PAN Foundation provides assistance with out-of-pocket costs for underinsured people with chronic and rare diseases
- Lab Tests Online provides consumers with learning guides and products that make lab testing accessible, convenient, and affordable
We are a group for support, laughs, and inspiration while we navigate these debilitating diseases together.
We know it’s challenging to change habits, especially when dealing with debilitating symptoms. Our own struggles to improve our lifestyles have inspired our community to support one another, striving to thrive with an autoimmune disease.Join Our Community
Struggling? You’re Not Alone
If you or anyone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, please call the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline by dialing 988 or texting help to 988 The national Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are not alone!
Explore Related Paths to Remission
Sleep & Rest
Sleep can feel as distant as the moon and stars we see out our windows, lying awake all hours of the night. Access free relaxation tools, sleep-tracker, and natural sleep aids to improve your sleep patterns and overall well-being.Discover Steps to Better Sleep
Mental health issues are common in people with chronic illnesses, but inflammation often exacerbates symptoms in people with autoimmune diseases. Explore our pathways to improve your mental well-being.Browse Steps To Ease Your Mind
Growth & Development
Incorporate personal and professional growth into your routine with our resources. Our holistic approach focuses on mindset shifts, small actions, and sustainable habits to help you achieve your goals.Learn More!